16 Nov 2010

Diwali, November 2010

It feels like I have lost a few days. That is the only way I can explain the lagging -behind feeling. I’m always strapped for time and rushing to finish chores that should have been dealt with two days back.  It's no fun!

Anyway, so in a catch up post, here are some pictures of our quiet Diwali celebration. We are not big into festivals, but this time we lit some lamps around the house and did a massive clean up. My Ma-in-law even made and strung a thoran on the front door. We enjoyed a lovely long walk in a nature reserve and had that full and happy feeling by the end of the day. And it was not just from the yummy Thai food we ate for dinner.








3 comments:

Shilpa said...

loved the beauty, simple elegance and tones in each shot. thank you for putting up the post :)

shilpa said...

Monday came and went, and I didn't want to put it up after that. But then decided Tuesday is a good day too :-0

Anonymous said...

Oh.. such gorgeous.. images.. Those Diwali pics are lovely.. and an amazing inspiration.. But I tell you the last two pics totally rock!!